April 2022 Release Highlights
April 2022 Release is now available!
This new release contains enhancements to multiple areas of the product including:
- The following is a new feature of the mobile application:
- Super users can now use the mobile application as therapists. All users with different types of accounts can access Behaviorsoft’s data collection and time tracking tools offered in the application.
- The following are new invoice features:
- A “Send Reminder” button has been added to the Invoice table, allowing users to send reminders to clients for pending invoices.
- A new tab “Charge Log” has been added for users to view invoices by date, time, user, description, and address.
- The following are new Receivables Summary features:
- A “Manually Record Payment” button has been added for users to post a payment for each billing item.
- A “Set Claim Paid Completely” button has been added to mark claims as paid.
- The following are new Payroll Summary features:
- A “Download Payroll as Excel” button has been added to the Payroll Summary and My Hours & Earnings screens for users to download an Excel file.
- A “Contracted” rate column has been added to the Payroll Summary table for users to view their rates and calculate profit.
- The following is a new feature on Therapist:
- Users can now view a therapist’s supervisor on the therapist's main profile page.
- The following is a new feature on Progress and Analyst notes:
- A “Save & Sign” button has been added to Progress and Analyst notes.