6.1.1: Billing and CMS 1500 Form Updates
The 6.1.1 release contains a new category “Financial Settings” to the Admin/Portal, and billing and CMS 1500 form updates.
The following new features and functionality have been released in Behaviorsoft:
- A new category “Financial Settings” has been added under General Settings in the Admin/Portal Settings. Admins can edit invoices by selecting “Invoice Configuration” under Financial Settings. The following sections are under this new category:
- Billing codes
- Payment Collection Setup
- The “Invoices” section under “General Settings” has been removed. Subscription invoices is only available in the admin “Profile” section.
- The following CMS 1500 form fixes have been implemented:
- For claims with Aetna as a payor, the ZZ and 24J fields now display on the same line.
- For claims with Medicaid as a secondary payor, the G2 and 24J fields now display on the same line.
- A “Date of Birth” field has been added to Progress and Analyst Notes.
- The issue causing previously entered Daily Notes with a Maladaptive Rate to disappear for some users has been resolved.
- The issue for some users that caused claims to reflect primary payors as the payor when a secondary payer billing code or archived payor billing code is assigned to a visit has been resolved.